- Ethernet interface provides a combo port of 10/100Mbps copper RJ-45 and 100M fiber SFP slot.
- Serial interface provides two options, RS-232 and RS-422/485.
- Serial port supports baud-rate up to 230400bps.
- Galvanic isolation on serial interface
- Data conversion throughput up to 230Kbps
- A wide range of direct power voltage support, DC 8V-60V
- Powered over Ethernet through RJ-45 interface (PoE-enabled)
- Alarm relay output for power failure, port link down and failure in connecting to a server
- Application support for a remote COM port, serial server over TCP, reverse telnet, pair connection, and
- Remote COM driver support for Windows PC
- Web-based and serial-based console configuration
- Event notification over SMTP and SNMP traps